Paying tribute to bespoke packs preceding it, yet evolutionary and inspired, the black Photo Classic Series BP 300 AW Backpack from Lowepro features a straightforward design with appointments designed to please discriminating photographers. The main compartment unzips to reveal padded, touch-fastening dividers capable of storing and protecting your DSLR, three to four extra lenses, and related accessories. Underneath the lid is a padded sleeve, for an up to 10″ tablet, and numerous pockets for filters, cables, and other gear. Dual lockable zippers offer a modicum of security and peace-of-mind. On the front of the pack is a zippered pocket suitable for documents, magazines, or other flat items.
Mesh side pockets for your water bottle are also handy for a pair of gloves and cap. Tripod users will appreciate the bungee-style straps and drawstring on the front of the pack. To reduce fatigue and supply added comfort, the Photo Classic Series BP 300 AW has curved, padded, and adjustable shoulder straps. And for stability and even more comfort, there’s a padded, adjustable waist belt that closes with a quick release buckle. The back panel has a mesh cushioning material with airflow channels that will keep you cooler and help wick away moisture. The pack is made of 600D and 1680D polyester for strength and durability. A built-in, all-weather cover provides excellent protection against the elements.
- Use the hidden tripod cup holder near the base of the pack to secure a tripod, monopod, or telescoping trekking poles
- Two stretch-mesh pockets for a water bottle or quick-grab items
- Lockable zippers and quick-grab handle
- Dedicated CradleFit pocket, constructed to suspend and protect an up to 10″ tablet from impact
- All-day comfort with a padded mesh back panel and shoulder straps. Adjust the straps and waist belt for a customized fit when on the move