Two mesh side pockets can store a water bottle, mini tripod, gloves, or other items. Well-designed, the pack has a haul strap on top, adjustable, padded shoulder straps with chest connector, and waist strap with a quick release buckle. The back panel is padded for comfort and wicking away moisture. Your BP 150 AW II Backpack is made of tough 600D polyester and 210D nylon. Locating gear in low light is easier thanks to the light gray interior lining. To keep gear protected, the pack has a built-in, all-weather cover.
- Lightweight, durable, and weather-resistant outer fabrics
- Two tall stretch-mesh pockets for water bottle, mini tripod, or quick-grab items
- Reflective exterior loop on lower front of pack for extra attachment and added visibility
- Removable, padded insert with handles, and padded, movable interior dividers for storing and organizing gear
- CradleFit exterior, padded pocket for tablet
- Comfortable, moisture-wicking padding on back of pack
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with chest connector and adjustable waist belt