Photographers who enjoy traveling light and shooting in all types of weather will appreciate the black-blue Agua 45 Stormproof Holster for Large DSLR Cameras from miggo. This holster helps protect the camera from dirt, dust, moderate impact, and boasts an IPX3 rainproof rating. The Agua 45 features dual zipper pulls, an interior, slip-in, stretchable lens cap pocket, and quick-release, locking strap buckles. The bottom of the holster has a thermo-formed rigid exterior with a soft interior for protecting your lens from impact and scratches.
To use the holster, simply attach the camera connecting cords to your camera strap lugs. On the opposite end of each cord is a quick-release buckle for attaching the padded shoulder strap. For speed and safety during storage and use, the holster remains attached to the camera connecting cords. To adjust the length of the strap, simply pull on the D-rings located one at each side. The holster may be easily carried without the shoulder strap by connecting the camera lug cord’s quick-release buckles together to form a handle. For strength and durability your Agua 45 holster is made of neoprene, tarpaulin, Lycra and plastic.
- Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 minutes
- Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – Agua’s dual-use strap carries both holster and camera
- Quick-adjusting, detachable, padded strap attaches to camera with included connector
- Front thermo-formed lens protector with a rigid exterior, and soft, padded interior
- Double-layered construction for added impact and water protection
- Interior, slip-in, stretchable lens cap pocket
- Limited 2-year warranty is extendable for an extra 3-years by registering with the manufacturer’s website