Photographers prizing a minimal, yet stealthy, fashionable and versatile camera bag will appreciate the charcoal gray StreetLine SH 180 Bag from LowePro. Your SL 180 holds a DSLR camera, related accessories, 13″ laptop and tablet. Lightweight, it may be worn as a messenger bag across the body or from the shoulder. For added comfort the strap is wide and adjustable. A side pocket is suitable for a small water bottle or compact umbrella. Collapsible FlexPockets inside the bag expand to store and organize photo gear or flatten for converting the bag to general use as a day bag. Underneath the front flap is an exterior, zippered, accessory pocket with slip-in pockets for small accessories and a key fob.
There’s a smaller, zippered pocket on top of the flap as well. The contents of the bag are protected from weather by the large cover flap, which closes with a touch-fastening, center strip and adjustable, quick-release buckles. Carry your StreetLine bag with the top handle, shoulder strap, or rear trolley sleeve. To repel water, the exterior of the bag is constructed with weather-treated zippers and two-tone spun polyester. The interior features a smooth, bronze-tone lining that adds style and luxury while also making locating gear in low light easier, as well. As a finishing touch the bag is trimmed with premium, black leather.
- An innovative FlexPocket system features foldaway pockets. When closed the bag may be used for general purpose or to hold a larger camera set-up such as a body with a long lens. The advantage of this set-up is that it can be done on-the-fly without having to remove and store a supplementary insert.
- Weatherproof Finish
- Lowepro has united the look of natural woven fabric with weatherproof protection to create a bag that is as beautiful as it is functional. The material is made of two-tone, spun polyester with DWR (durable water repellent) coating. This protection complemented with the use of weather-treated zippers.
- Protectively storing a laptop or other electronic device has been made safer with the CradleFit design that gently cradles gear to reduce potential damage from impact.
- Non-Snagging Back Panel
- The smooth back panel helps cushion both gear and wearer from impact, while also helping to avoid clothing snags. For added versatility the panel doubles as a trolley pass-through.
- Leather Touchpoints
- Leather touchpoints, woven tech-fabric and bronze-tone lining help resist wear and add a touch of luxury.