When bad weather threatens, protect your camera gear with the black Agua Stormproof Torso pack 65 Pro DSLR from miggo. The pack converts from a backpack to a sling bag and has a spacious main compartment with two padded dividers for storing a DSLR with an attached 24-70mm f/2.8 zoom, 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, flash unit and related accessories. To accomplish the main mission of protecting gear, the pack has an IPX3 storm-proof rating, water-repellent zippers, thermo-forming reinforced bottom, and double-layered construction with tarpaulin, neoprene, Lycra, and polyester materials.
The shoulder strap is removable, adjustable, detachable, and can serve double-duty as a camera strap. Included with the pack is a stabilizing strap, three additional strap connectors, and a utility pouch for storing your memory cards, spare battery and cables. Rounding out the storage capabilities of the pack is a rear, zippered pocket for personal items, and an inner pocket for your lens cap and memory card. Photographers will appreciate the zippered top flap that provides weather protection and quick access to gear.
- Storm-proof quick-draw Torso Pack for all day, all-weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10L/minute at a pressure of 80-100 kN/m2 for 5 minutes
- Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap – also can be attached to the camera.
- Fail-safe connecting buckles with locking system
- Utility Pouch for memory cards, spare battery and cables
- Detachable stabilizing diagonal strap
- Rear pocket with zipper – perfect for keeping personal items safe and dry.
- Inner pocket for lens cover and memory card
- 2 adjustable padded dividers
- Water-repellant zippers with branded miggo zipper’s pullers.
- Thermo-forming reinforced bottom
- Double-layered construction