Designed to go with you on your adventures and not get in the way, the OM-5 Mirrorless Camera from OM SYSTEM is a compact and durable Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera suitable for a variety of stills and video needs. Featuring a 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and an updated TruePic IX image processor, the camera provides quick continuous shooting up to 30 fps, as well as DCI and UHD 4K video recording. The sensor and processor also offer a sensitivity range of up to ISO 25600, while a sophisticated 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system compensates for up to 6.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Beyond imaging, the sensor’s design incorporates 121 phase-detection points, all of which are cross-type, along with 121 contrast-detection areas for fast and precise focusing and subject tracking performance. Created for your imaging journeys, throw this powerful and versatile camera in your bag, or hang it on your shoulder and wait till inspiration strikes.
- Simulating the effects of a neutral density filter, Live ND 16 mode results in blurred subject movement by combining exposures into a single image to replicate a photo taken at slower shutter speeds. This is particularly suitable for photographing moving water and clouds.
- Focus stacking mode records multiple sequential frames then composites the exposures into a single image that exhibits an extended depth of field.
- High-Res Shot mode offers the equivalent output of a 50MP image.
- Live Composite mode gradually builds up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame and is ideal for long exposures, nighttime shooting, and light painting applications.
- New Vertical Video mode provides a 9:16 aspect ratio for easily integrating videos on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other similar platforms.