Dubbed an all-weather extreme compact camera, the Ricoh WG-6 is distinguished by its impressively rugged physical design, incorporation of useful shooting modes, and versatile imaging capabilities. Its durable exterior construction renders it waterproof to depths of 65.6′, shockproof from heights of 6.6′ as well as freezeproof, crushproof, dustproof, and resistant to chemical disinfection. In regard to imaging capabilities, the WG-6 features a 20MP BSI CMOS sensor, which enables high-resolution stills shooting, a sensitivity range from ISO 125-6400, and UHD 4K30 video recording as well as Movie SR+ and Movie SR stabilization modes to help steady video footage. A 5x optical zoom lens also contributes to this flexibility, and covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range. Additionally, the WG-6 incorporates a bright 3.0″ 1.04m-dot AR-coated LCD monitor, an LED ring light to benefit photographing close-up subjects, and a high-accuracy GPS module to permit embedding location information within your image files.
- Durable Design
- The WG-6 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated for use underwater to depths of 65.6′ / 20m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 6.6′ / 2m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof to protect the internal components of the camera
Additionally, similar to the G-series of cameras, the WG-6 is chemical resistant, for using ethanol disinfection, bleach disinfection, and chlorine dioxide to suit business, industrial, and construction site use.
- 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Featuring a 20MP BSI CMOS sensor, the WG-6 is capable of recording high-resolution stills and UHD 4K30 video. The sensor’s back-illuminated design offers improved clarity, reduced noise, and a sensitivity range from ISO 125-6400 to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Ricoh 5x Zoom Lens and LED Ring Light
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the 5x optical zoom lens covers a 28-140mm equivalent range for photographing a wide array of subject types. Surrounding the lens is an LED ring light, which incorporates six individual LEDs, to produce bright and even lighting when photographing close-up subjects. Ten brightness levels are available to adjust the light output, the lighting pattern can be configured, and an enhanced Digital Microscope mode enables close focusing to 0.4″.
- UHD 4K Video and Movie SR+
- UHD 4K30 video recording is supported for high-resolution playback and is benefitted by a Movie SR+ (Shake Reduction) setting, which offers “electronic gimbal” functionality to steady footage taken while moving. Conventional Movie SR can also be used for a more natural, less distorted look, and actively clips the frame to promote steadier shots.
- Body Design
- The rugged exterior of the camera has been designed for easy operation in harsh conditions, even when wearing gloves. An assignable ADJ button offers instant access to oft-used camera functions and a top dial permits quick switching between shooting modes. The four-way controller also sports a more ergonomic, raised design with easier-to-press buttons and the rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD has a bright design and AR coating for clear viewing in various lighting conditions. Additionally, date and copyright stamping on files is possible.
- GPS System
- Enhanced for greater accuracy, the integrated GPS module corresponds to the latest satellite navigation augmentation system, SBAS. QZSS is also supported for quick activation—approximately 1 minute from shut-down or 3 seconds from standby—and a dedicated GPS button is featured within the four-way controller for recording location information to images by the GPS memory function.
- 14 DAY DELIVERY INDENT ORDER