- Designed for Sony’s line of APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens will provide a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length, which is a good option for general purpose shooting.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.7″ minimum focusing distance and a 0.9″ minimum working distance for capturing close-ups of your subjects.
- An aperture range of f/3.5 to f/22 allows for operation in a wide range of shooting situations and enables photographers to better control depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- An internal focus design helps contribute to fast autofocusing speeds and prevents the lens’ overall length from changing during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.